2 Jun 2008

New Media Challenge

This week I thought we could all try using a new medium to create with. Mostly I work with wool, fabric, paper, tubing, tape and pens, but I feel the need to branch out a little. So why don't we all pick something new to try this week. You never know, you might find a new talent that you never knew you had.

As usual you can either send me your item via Etsy conversations or put a link in the comments on this blog post to what you have made/written/photographed/seen. For all the UKHippy crew that want to enter you can put yours on the thread in the Creative Forum and I'll stop by and pick them up. All entries will get full credit with a link back to any website/shop you might have.

1 comment:

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP