4 Mar 2009

Cambridge Handm@de fair

Today I’ve chosen a gorgeous selection of handmade items from sellers attending the Cambridge Handm@de fair. This is takes place on the 4th April, in the Guildhall and will include a range of different handmade crafts from sellers all over the UK.

This adorable bracelet is made by Poor Robin. The stacks of colourful buttons, tied together with leather makes a great accessory. As well as wonderful bracelets, Poor Robin also makes felt cuffs, pendants and hair clips.

Namolio makes a range of different items, including this blue and pink hand knitted scarf – it look so soft! It’s still pretty cold out there, so just looking at this makes me feel all toasty again. I’m really looking forward to seeing some of the beautiful fabric covered buttons by Namolio’s– I’m not sure I’ll be able resist!

This fantastic cubic necklace is the perfect thing to brighten up an outfit. The turquoise cubes alternated with grey and clear beads creates a striking effect.
Made by MomentsByMartha, it’s only one in a range of beautiful pieces of jewellery available in her shop.

I don’t think I’ve ever owned a clutch bag, but I’m extremely tempted by those on offer from Cloudhopping. I adore the retro fabric, and the brown hand crochet woollen strip really brings it together! As well as clutches, items also include beanies (for men and women), brooches, belts, shrugs and ipod cases. I simply can’t believe how talented this seller is! I’m becoming extremely jealous already!

Aha, buttons again – I just love them! Well two buttons and a pendant which is even better! These ceramic hearts are made by Hodgepodge arts. Perfect for adding that extra unique detail to bags, purses or clothes. I’ve got a feeling that crafters won’t be short of things to treat themselves too at this fair either!

I hope some of you will be able to come along and check out the amazing variety of stuff on offer. It’s a great opportunity to get some unique handmade gifts at reasonable prices. I’ll be there with a small stall, trying not to spend all my profit on all the lovely things! Feel free to say hello!

Written by Rose of Felt Giraffe

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous picks Rose! I'm loving Hodgepodge's buttons. I think I might have a trip to her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad I popped in for a visit...
    I love this blog...
    thanks for sharing all the great artists...
    mona & the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh this all looks fabulous! I wish I wasn't so far away, hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP