23 Nov 2009

Insects!

It's getting cold outside and all the insects that spent the summer rushing about going about their business have disappeared from view. Where do they all go? Where do they hide away until the warmth of spring lets them know it's time to get busy again? Their disappearance is one of the reasons I get down in Winter. A garden full of chirping, buzzing, hopping, leaping insects looks so alive and vibrant. Once they go the garden looks tired, as if sleeping due to hypothermia. I want them to hurry back. Bring on Spring!





Rainwolf


I want the insects back!

Written by Lynne of Hyperloop Hoops and Pirate Pixie Crew

1 comment:

  1. me too!! the big wide world just makes me sleepy this time of year.. hibernation anyone? =)

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP