28 Jun 2012

It is Wimbeldon Fortnight...

...and in honour of that I have made something that is traditionally served at the event... no not balls.
STRAWBERRIES!



Amigurumi Strawberry

If you would like year round strawberries that never go off then these amigurumi creations are just the job. You can look at them in the depths of Winter, to remind you that Summer is not so far away with it's promise of yummy fresh seasonal fruits.

If Strawberries aren't your favourite, you can contact me and request a different fruit. I love commission orders.

1 comment:

  1. Can you make something appealing for the baby shower party? I was thinking to gift my sister anything which is made out from hands. Can you do that?

    ReplyDelete

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP